Mad Science takes all the hassle and frustration out of running an after-school program because we do all the work for you!
The following provides you with additional information as to how a Mad Science after-school program works:
• Registration Materials: Registration forms can be provided. They are customized for your program, delivered to your school and bundled for each teacher’s classroom.
• Payment: We will invoice your organization on the second week of your program to accommodate any additional students or children that have had a change in schedule.
• Age/Grade Level: Mad Science offers instruction in an age and grade appropriate manner using a variety of teaching methods to ensure each participant benefits from the instruction. Therefore, students in kindergarten through to grade 6 can participate in Mad Science after-school programs.
• Instructors: We recruit individuals who have experience in classrooms or of working with groups of elementary-aged children. It is mandatory for all our instructors to be fingerprinted through CES in Trumbull.
• Supplies: Mad Science provides all the equipment and materials required to run the after-school program. Our certified instructors arrive in Mad Science lab coats at least 15 minutes before the class begins, to set-up their equipment. At the end of the class, the Mad Scientist makes sure the room is neat and tidy.
• Take-Home Materials: During each class, students make and take home a science project related to the topic covered in that class. Along with this take-home project, students leave with a summary Take-Home Card that describes what they learned during class along with additional activities to extend their science fun and learning at home!
Satisfaction is guaranteed!
The Mad Science guarantee is simple: If you are not satisfied with the Mad Science experience, we will do what it takes to make it right.